I suggest you ...

Engage with UK Schools

Dear Arena,
Have you thought about engaging with the independent (and other) UK schools to provide Arena branded swimwear? My son goes to an all-boys prep school in Old Windsor Berkshire and he is the only boy who wears Arena jammers. As a member of Windsor Swimming Club Berkshire he knows the advantages of good jammers especially for inter school competitions. I am always being asked which jammers he uses and how he is allowed to bend the rules by not wearing the poor quality school supplier option. He gets away with it because he is the best swimmer in his year. Everyone else wears these ill-fitting school jammers bought from the school supplier list (baggy and hanging past their knees mostly). Ironically these are the people most in need of good swimwear. Baggy jammers might be great for training but no use for inter school competitions etc. If there was an option to wear something decent (like Area) parents and children would jump at the chance. Get one of your UK reps to call the school and discuss personalised School swimwear to stock in their chosen supplier and I would be amazes if it isn’t a mutually successful venture. I am happy to put you in touch with our school as pilot site for a start. You could provide one pair for training and one for competitions even.
If it all works out for you just remember my son Thomas (size 22 hint hint) 😊
Let me know if you need any introductions.
Steve Williams

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Steve Williams shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base